IMPORTANT! [Carlos Aguilera]: Tips, Tricks and Suggestions about Scuba Diving
There is always time to learn or even to review what we know about scuba diving, from the fantastic historical aspects of this amazing water sport to the most basic and helpful tips to develop our diving experience. Today, we want to show you valuable information, tips, advices and suggestions to have great scuba diving moments! Keep reading and know more.
- Learning the right breathing techniques to practice scuba diving takes its time and practice. If not doing correctly, your body can experience some problems. One of those underwater accidents is the nitrogen narcosis; basically, it is not dangerous in itself, but its consequences could be if not taken seriously. Just remember that the more experienced you get, the later narcosis occurs and you will also be able to recognize the symptoms.
- It’s very important to take some time to make sure that all of your equipment is adjusted properly before you even get in the water. Doing this can save you time once you are inside. We recommend you to be sure that straps of all kind are not twisted and quick-releases are shut and snug but not restrictive.
- You do not have to be the best swimmer to learn to dive. Of course it is best if you can swim, but your diving abilities will not necessarily be related to your swimming abilities.
- A rule number one in scuba diving is “never dive alone”, you should repeat that like a mantra. And once with your partner, do not stay more than ten feet from her/him. Try always checking each other with a hand signal to prove everything is okay.
- Not everything is risk underwater. Scuba diving also provides great benefits to your body and mind. While working all your body muscles simultaneously during a dive, you also give yourself a full cardiovascular workout. The muscles used require oxygen, so your blood vessels open for improved circulation to supply the needed oxygen.
By [Carlos Aguilera].